Children for a 19 year old girl were cute cuddly bears who loved peek a boo and chocolates. I never knew what goes into raising a child as I am the youngest daughter of our family. When I took a decision to give birth, I just had roughly 2 months in my hand to make things right for the soul in my womb. Was I ready? Of course not! When women who plan a child after evaluating their emotional, physical and financial situations claim that nothing can prepare you for motherhood. Then, how can I be ready?
But the moment I decided to stop looking behind and instead cherish what I had in life, I changed. Motherhood changed me from a girl to a woman. And I am not saying this because I mean only mother makes a girl a woman. I am saying this because a carefree teenager turned into a responsible woman.
On 7th November, 2014 my life changed for ever. Little Miss Ira, was the best yes of my life. A yes that has changed me like nothing else could.
Here are the things that motherhood brought in me –
- I am at peace now from within
- I am a forgiver now, I don’t hold on to past
- I have become stronger emotionally
- Now I am settled and patient in daily life
- I was a very punctual person, now I am always late lateef
- I am less socially awkward now
- Today, I am a non judgemental woman
- I have a support system which makes me feel blessed
- I am a independent teenager… ooppsss mom
- Happiness is within me
- I smile a lot more now
- I have won the award of ” WOMAN WHO DOES NOT PICK UP CALLS”
- Healthy food is the first choice now
- I found my soul mate
- Our life has the perfect beginning
- I am a graduate now
- Once a education hater is now an educationist
- I dare to be me, to speak what I feel
- I am an Entrepreneur now
- I depend on a little human being to wake me up in the morning
- I love to give and receive wet kisses
- I have a partner for shopping
- I have a mentor who has an opinion on everything I do
- I have a big cheerleader to cheer for me
- I have an angel who gave me life
- I know what I want in life and what I need in life.
I would like to take a moment to Thank Soumya of PINK DAZZLE to introduce me on this blog train.
Next on the blog is Super Fun Mommy Priyadarshini Panda..
Priyadarshani who blogs at RATTLE BABBLE BATTLE and is a banker by profession and started blogging as a medium to share her journey of parenting. She is an early learning enthusiast and loves doing fun and learning activities with her son which she documents on her blog.