Who is the Wednesday Writer’s Workshop for?
Writer’s Workshop is for content writers, bloggers or writing enthusiasts who love writing and want to make it a part of their daily lives.
Why Wednesday Writer’s Workshop?
Being a Film Making graduate, writing and literature were very much a part of my course. But I never really got a chance to attend my course full time or give exams on time. So this is my own way to learn things and help people grow. Another major reason is WRITER’S BLOCK! If you are a writer you know how terrible you feel when you are not able to write anything. You can’t brainstorm ideas or you feel there is not enough time for you to write. This workshop will be your reason to write, probably every day or few times a week.
How does it work?
- Every Wednesday I share 7 writing prompts or blog topics depending on the theme for the week.
- You need to come back here every Wednesday to read the prompts, select any 1 or more topic/prompt.
- Write a blog post/an article or a page in your diary.
- Share it on your own website/blog or on Instagram with a clear photo of the diary or page with your name written on it to avoid any misunderstanding before Tuesday.
- Add the hashtag #wednesdaywritersworkshop on your Instagram post or post your blog link in the comments of the weekly prompts page.
- I will share & promote all the posts for the week on my blog & social media handles.
Thanks for reading! Here is the link to our very first Wednesday Writer’s Workshop!